A suburban Chicago gun range is offering free concealed carry classes for teachers and reports that training slots are filling up quickly.
President Trump on Tuesday unceremoniously fired his embattled top diplomat Rex Tillerson as secretary of state and said he would replace him with CIA Director Mike Pompeo.
Ben Carson, the US secretary for housing and urban development (Hud), has scrapped an order for a $31,000 dining set for his Washington office amid a growing ethics controversy.Raffi Williams, a Hud spokesman, said in an email on Thursday: “At the request of the secretary, the agency is working to rescind the order for the dining room set.
President Trump blamed Democratic lawmakers for a government shutdown Saturday, accusing them of “holding our Military hostage” over their demand that a short-term spending bill include protection for illegal immigrants brought to the country as children.
President Trump’s new pick to lead the CIA previously ran a secret prison and human rights groups have pushed for her to face criminal charges.
A new CNN poll shows first lady Melania Trump remains more popular than her husband, President Donald Trump. Mrs. Trump is at a 47% favorable rating, while the President's approval number stands at 40%, according to the CNN poll conducted by SSRS.
The government shut down midnight Friday after the Senate failed to reach a deal on a bill to fund the government despite furious, last-minute negotiations.
More Articles ...
- Posthumous honour for Ghanaian U.S. soldier who sacrificed his own life to rescue others
- Trump rejects author's accusations, calls self 'stable genius'
- Mueller calls back at least one participant in key meeting with Russians at Trump Tower
- Senate paid $1.45M to settle harassment, discrimination cases over 20 years
- Trump signs tax, government spending bills into law