She was the matriarchal figure of a political dynasty that included two presidents - her husband George HW Bush and son George W Bush. Mrs Bush, who was first lady from 1989 to 1993, had been in failing health for some time and had declined further medical treatment.
President Donald Trump said Thursday that he will appoint John Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, as his new national security adviser.
President Trump on Tuesday unceremoniously fired his embattled top diplomat Rex Tillerson as secretary of state and said he would replace him with CIA Director Mike Pompeo.
Ben Carson, the US secretary for housing and urban development (Hud), has scrapped an order for a $31,000 dining set for his Washington office amid a growing ethics controversy.Raffi Williams, a Hud spokesman, said in an email on Thursday: “At the request of the secretary, the agency is working to rescind the order for the dining room set.
A suburban Chicago gun range is offering free concealed carry classes for teachers and reports that training slots are filling up quickly.
President Trump’s new pick to lead the CIA previously ran a secret prison and human rights groups have pushed for her to face criminal charges.
A new CNN poll shows first lady Melania Trump remains more popular than her husband, President Donald Trump. Mrs. Trump is at a 47% favorable rating, while the President's approval number stands at 40%, according to the CNN poll conducted by SSRS.
More Articles ...
- Trump accuses Democrats of 'holding our Military hostage' over shutdown impasse
- Government shuts down as Senate fails to reach deal
- Posthumous honour for Ghanaian U.S. soldier who sacrificed his own life to rescue others
- Trump rejects author's accusations, calls self 'stable genius'
- Mueller calls back at least one participant in key meeting with Russians at Trump Tower