BEIRUT – At the doors of the Syrian capital, children with wrinkled faces and arms like sticks are going hungry because President Bashar Assad's forces, supported by Russia and Iran, are blocking trucks filled with humanitarian relief.
The Australian casino owner James Packer and the Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan probably never imagined they would be running a free drinks delivery service for the Israeli prime minister and his wife.
Turkey's prime minister called for talks with the United States to end a dispute which closed the two countries from offering each other visa services.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Four Arab nations cut diplomatic ties to Qatar on Monday over its relations with Iran and support of Islamist groups, isolating the tiny energy rich country by cutting off its land, sea and air routes to the outside world.
Iranian rescue workers dug through rubble in a hunt for survivors on Monday after a major earthquake struck the Iran-Iraq border, killing more than 300 and injuring thousands.
Campaigners in Saudi Arabia have hailed King Salman’s decree allowing women to drive for the first time. One female activist called it a “great victory”, while another said things would “never be the same again”.
Lulu Shopping Center and Hypermarket in Abu Dhabi decided to put a 30 minute sale and everything up for grab, was free.
More Articles ...
- Huge bomb in sewage tanker kills at least 80, wounds hundreds in Afghan capital
- U.S. officials: Syria prison executing at least 50 inmates a day
- Turkish President Erdogan compares German rally ban to 'Nazi practices'
- In a first, Emirati foreign minister defends Trump visa ban
- Dozens Of Firefighters Injured When Blazing High-Rises Collapses In Tehran