Odd News

Woman burns private part after using fake s3x toy

The love of sexual gratification has got women doing the most and so is the case of a Nigerian woman who narrowly escaped death after using a malfunctioned sex toy.

The woman recounted how her private part almost caught fire after she used a vibrator bought from an online vendor.

The toy, she revealed, she uses in the lowest setting because of its loudness and intense vibration which makes her sometimes unable to hold.

However, obeying her heightened passion, she set the vibrator to the highest setting, a decision she regretted too soon.

Moments into her enjoyment, the Nigerian lady revealed the vibrator started producing heat, followed by smell of a burning object.

The next thing she knew, her private part was on fire from the melting toy, forcing her to fling into the bathroom for solace.

Her fear of dying from a sexually-related activity was almost quashed as she revealed her life flashed before her eyes.

Below is her narration:

|Adomonline

Tags
Show More

GWO

Ghanaweb Onine is dedicated to bringing you news from various media groups in Ghana,Africa and around the world to keep you informed and educated as you go about your daily lives. Disclaimer: The views of each article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not reflect that of Ghana web online.We are not responsible for any misinformation or incorrect statement. If you need any more clarification on an article please direct them to the original source.All contents belong to their respective owners we do not own it.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close