Civil Society Group Food Sovereignty Ghana has sued government again over plans to commercialize Genetically Modified Foods in the country.The group in a fresh suit dated November 23, against the National Biosafety Committee and four others, is seeking declarations on whether required processes and laws have been adhered to in the ongoing plans to commercialise GMOs.
If you follow food lovers on Instagram or consider yourself up-to-date on the latest healthy drink trends in the U.S., you've probably already heard about golden milk.
The active ingredient in "magic mushrooms" may help patients with tough-to-treat depression, a new study suggests.
Swiss shoppers will soon get the chance to buy burger patties and meatballs made out of beetle larvae as supermarket chain Coop tests consumers’ appetite for less common alternatives to beef and pork.
More Articles ...
- Vegetarian diets almost twice as effective in reducing body weight, study finds
- Is your diet making you depressed?
- Why You Shouldn't Attempt the Grapefruit Diet, According to a Dietetics Major
- The Truth About the Sugar in Fruit
- This woman lost 77 pounds by eating more fat — here's how
- Coffee Lovers Might Live Longer, Healthier Lives