Fewer U.S. teens are sexually active these days, as many wait until later in high school to try sex for the first time, a new report reveals. The proportion of high school students who've ever had sex decreased to 41 percent in 2015, continuing a downward trend from 47 percent in 2005 and 53 percent in 1995, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Viagra will be available for purchase of the counter in Britain, the country's medicines regulator announced Tuesday.
The Internet has its downsides, sure, but it also comes in handy when you need some quick answers.
Ashanti regional capital, Kumasi, has now attained the highest Human Immune Virus (HIV) prevalence in the region. With a rate of 3.4, Kumasi has now beaten its former leader in the region, Obuasi, which had experienced a drop from 4.2 in 2014 to 3.2 in 2016.
More Articles ...
- Simple Changes to Stop Feeling Miserable All the Time
- Great News! A Hot Bath Could Have Similar Benefits To Exercise
- Many Antibacterial Soaps Are Now Banned: FDA
- If You Wake Up Every Night At The Same Time, THIS Is What It Means
- 5 Ways Women Can Tone Their Arms Without Bulking Up
- Fiber in fruits and breads tied to healthy aging