The two Canadian girls who were kidnapped last week at Ahodwo in the Ashanti Region have been rescued.
National security operatives rescued the girls on Wednesday, a statement signed by the Minister of Information, Kojo Oppong-Nkrumah said.
“National Security operatives in the early hours of Wednesday 12 June, 2019, completed an operation which successfully rescued the 2 Canadian women recently abducted in the Ashanti Region,” the statement said.
It added that details of the operation and ongoing efforts to ensure that similar incidents are successfully resolved will be made available in a subsequent press briefing.
Thank God,now we can sleep better tonight