A Wyoming mayor’s decision to remove portraits of President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence from the town hall and replace them with a picture of a Native American chief has some community members up in arms.
WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump said he was “100 percent” willing to testify under oath about his conversations with former FBI Director James Comey, who claims the president inappropriately pressured him to drop an investigation.
President Donald Trump said on Twitter Monday that his prayers are with the victims of an attack in Portland, Oregon, more than two days after two men were killed standing up to a man spewing hateful verbal abuse at teenage girls.
Trump’s health care plan and budget show the scandal hiding in plain sight. Donald Trump’s budget, alongside the Congressional Budget Office’s analysis of the revised American Health Care Act, is a test of our capacity for outrage in American politics.
Sharp political differences over President Donald Trump's withdrawal from the Paris climate treaty and the Russia investigation brought people onto the streets in cities around the globe on Saturday, mostly to condemn but some to praise him.
US President Donald Trump is under pressure to address the killing of two men who had tried to stop a man abusing a Muslim teenager and her friend.
Twenty-two people, including children, have been killed and 59 injured in a suicide attack at Manchester Arena. The blast happened in the foyer at 22:35 BST on Monday at the end of a concert by US singer Ariana Grande.
More Articles ...
- Melania Trump arrives in Saudi Arabia without headscarf - two years after Donald criticised Michelle Obama for showing her hair
- Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
- Trump Supporters Now Less Likely To Think They’re Losing Ground In America
- Trump Threatens Retaliation Against Comey, Warns He May Cancel Press Briefings
- James Comey Reportedly Found Out He'd Been Fired After Seeing It On TV